We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive person with a strong interest in learning and participating in an innovative and growing environment. This person will work as Bioinformatics R&D Scientist at our R&D Department and will develop its own research project in the framework of TecnioSpring+ program, and will be involved in current active projects in the company, such as SINGEK, aimed to develop single cell bioinformatics pipelines to advance the precision of the omics discoveries.
Tasks / responsibilities
– Develop Scientific Software and data analysis under the TecnioSpring+ program.
– PhD in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics or similar.
– Prior experience of at least 2 years in Bioinformatics software and data analysis.
– Strong background in algorithms, statistics and data management and mining.
– Excellent programming skills. Experience in python.
– Familiar with Machine Learning techniques is a plus.
– Knowledge on SQL and noSQL databases.
– Knowledge on big data analytics.
– Fluent English (Catalan/Spanish is a plus).
– Working permit in the EU.
– Full time contract, starting at mid-January 2018.
– Flexible working
– Salary according to both candidate’s experience and company pay scales.
– An exciting and growing environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV, a cover letter and 2-3 recommendation letters to: email@example.com before August 15th.
Please write the tag [TECNIOSPRING] in the e-mail header.